• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2022 Offseason Thread

marklar

Pro Bowler
So no Gus Bus the first 4 games.... damn. Dobbins, Davis and Badie to start the year at RB I guess.

Damn it! Not surprising, but really disappointing. Always want to se more of his runs.

Maybe he should have spent more time rehabbing and less time being robbed at strip joints. j/k

Simba

Staff Member
Jaylon Moore cut early so DRob could get that number 10 lol
1661289387305.jpeg

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Still no Ronnie Stanley.

Can we go back in time and draft Zach Tom with that Kolar pick? Double dip on tackles would’ve been nice lol

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Likely is such an interesting one because I came away confused when evaluating him. He looked super athletic on tape and then went to the combine/pro day and looked like just a guy. But even the tape was up and down. Did some things where I wanted to put a day 2 grade on him and then others undrafted. One of the hardest evals I've had in recent years because I just didn't know what to think. Hopefully that day 2 view I had on him keeps showing up.

honestly so much of my frustration when grading him came from how weird/funny his running style was

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
So no Gus Bus the first 4 games.... damn. Dobbins, Davis and Badie to start the year at RB I guess.

That hurts. That potent 1-2 punch would really get things going.

Someone is going to have to step up

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
no, but Kolar becomes expendable

Idk man. I have an aging TE, let’s say he’s 30 by that point. I have a TE who’s doing Andrews type things and I have another solid younger TE as well. Both of whom can stay with the team several years after Andrews slows down. I’m trading Andrews

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Idk man. I have an aging TE, let’s say he’s 30 by that point. I have a TE who’s doing Andrews type things and I have another solid younger TE as well. I’m trading Andrews
30 isn't really that old for a TE and he is currently 26 years old. Why worry about that now when we probably draft more tight ends by then. Lets let him get through his contract, because now it costs more to trade him than to keep him due to his guaranteed money.