• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Bills

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
We got Ian Eagle and Charles Davis over Romo and Nantz who is calling the Pats vs Packers just because of who is playing the game. Like now Mac Jones isn't playing and it's Aaron Rodgers vs Brian Hoyer, like come on.
we don't get Romo and Nantz that often and it's crazy.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
they assign a lot of these games weeks in advance - we just dont find out about them until the week of the games
I understand that, but I mean Commanders and Cowboys is the "Game Of The Week" for FOX... it really feels like they just look at the history of the teams and say boom, Romo and Nantz get GB vs NE. Like how does Jags-Eagles not get any love whatsoever. These networks need a flex similar to how the NFL flexes games into SNF but the networks can instead send crews to the better game, etc.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I understand that, but I mean Commanders and Cowboys is the "Game Of The Week" for FOX... it really feels like they just look at the history of the teams and say boom, Romo and Nantz get GB vs NE. Like how does Jags-Eagles not get any love whatsoever. These networks need a flex similar to how the NFL flexes games into SNF but the networks can instead send crews to the better game, etc.

tbf given how shit some of the crews are, the lack of prep time probably wont make any difference for most of them...

Tank

Hall of Famer
We got Ian Eagle and Charles Davis over Romo and Nantz who is calling the Pats vs Packers just because of who is playing the game. Like now Mac Jones isn't playing and it's Aaron Rodgers vs Brian Hoyer, like come on.
Lamar Josh Allen was already the marquis matchup of the week.

Simba

Staff Member
Ronnie speculation heating up fast. Harbaugh with a "we'll see" on him playing this week, and Rapaport saying "sooner rather than later"

May not be this week but the return seems to be coming soon.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
We should be able to get Stanley back soon because the Packers were allowed to get Bakhtiari back and that just makes sense

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Might we see Ronnie and Proche this Sunday?

Auslander716

Practice Squad
Updated Bills injury report. I'm guessing all of these guys will be a go except for Benford and Kumerow. Looks like we're getting Dane Jackson & Jordan Poyer back. S Jaquan Johnson will start for injured Micah Hyde.

1664407314831.png

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor