• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
On it’s own in a vacuum maybe it is. But think about the shit the Ravens’ brand has been dragged through over the years because of players’ screw ups. If I’m Steve I don’t want my guys getting any off field press like this, not a sniff. Get headlines making plays on Sunday, not playing with Lil’ Uzi in the club.
Yea i agree, but i was referring to the things cam says. The media twists his words and then he usually ends up apologizing. I was him id never or any of these celebs, id never apologize for something i really meant nor would i apologize to please people.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Because partying in the club with a rapper is the exact same thing as knocking out your spouse. Seriously. Making a mountain out of a molehill..

Guys. I heard that Lamar Jackson..... Was drinking alcohol..... HES TOTALLY AN ALCOHOLIC. BAN HIM FROM THE LEAGUE
lol..... never mind.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Yea i agree, but i was referring to the things cam says. The media twists his words and then he usually ends up apologizing. I was him id never or any of these celebs, id never apologize for something i really meant nor would i apologize to please people.
Right and agree. So it’s best to play it smart and give them as little as possible to twist. No matter what you say or do, they will spin it how they want to get clicks and views.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar says “ free kodak black” almost every single day. Is that a bad thing too?
Kodak has less brain cells than I have fingers.

Haha but I really don't care what he does as long as he keeps himself out of trouble.

they had issues in college as well.

lamar jackson was renowned by the ncaa for being a hard worker. he may not be the brightest in some aspects of life, but hes a hard worker and his progression each year shows it.

i wouldnt compare this to world class fuckups like those 2
your lifestyle can change when handed millions of dollars. Not saying he’s going to be like them

Because partying in the club with a rapper is the exact same thing as knocking out your spouse. Seriously. Making a mountain out of a molehill..

Guys. I heard that Lamar Jackson..... Was drinking alcohol..... HES TOTALLY AN ALCOHOLIC. BAN HIM FROM THE LEAGUE
Would Ray Rice have hit his wife if he wasn’t drunk though? They both claimed that it was an isolated incident. Not sure if that was true. Alcohol leads to bad choices. Of course I’m not saying Lamar should be some choir boy.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Of course most most of them went out and partied, as well they should. But they likely didn’t hang their shit out in the wind like Calvin and Lamar. These guys are in the spotlight, know it and I’m sure the first thing they are told is that they need to be discreet as anything they do will be magnified.

But they weren’t doing anything wrong lol - they just happened to be the 2 guys who were spotted by a guy with a camera... no idea what “hang their shit out the wind” means but it didn’t look like they were doing anything other than doing a bit of clubbing

Tank

Hall of Famer
But they weren’t doing anything wrong lol - they just happened to be the 2 guys who were spotted by a guy with a camera... no idea what “hang their shit out the wind” means but it didn’t look like they were doing anything other than doing a bit of clubbing
Hanging their shit it out in the wind means going to Sunset Strip(which is actually a pure shit hole) and partying with a “celebrity” which gives you a good chance of being spotted by TMZ trolls. As was said earlier, pretty sure many of the 38 other guys were out partying as well, they were just being more discreet.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Hanging their shit it out in the wind means going to Sunset Strip(which is actually a pure shit hole) and partying with a “celebrity” which gives you a good chance of being spotted by TMZ trolls. As was said earlier, pretty sure many of the 38 other guys were out partying as well, they were just being more discreet.

Discreet about what though? They literally weren’t doing anything wrong or untoward...

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
So they run into a rapper an the others didn't... that makes them indiscreet?

Tank

Hall of Famer
Lol.....no mas. Obvious whatever I say you guys are just ignoring, and I’m OK with that. Safe to say though we won’t be seeing Lamar on TV sticking out a bottle of Pepsi proclaiming “free Kodak Black!” LMAO!

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I heard Lamar used the restroom and didn't wash his hands.

Next thing you know he's gonna be selling drugs with Migos. Screw that guy I want him off our team

I see Lamar thought he could do Ray's dance...the audacity.

Who the hell does this guy think he is? Am I the only one concerned about this guy's inflated ego?