• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly - Jags edition

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
1) I’m not making millions of dollars or asking for 250-300 million

2) I’m very anonymous on this forum whereas Lamar is very out there considering he posted from his verified twitter

3) No one in the public even really pays attention or even knows about this site
So basically, just pull a KD and post from his burner account, and pray nobody notices.

Me personally, if I had that kind of money, I'd justify talking more shit, not less. I can buy my way out of pretty much anything, and peoples perceptions of me won't materially alter my bank account anyway.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
First paragraph is my fear. Ain't no way this franchise is going to pigeon-hole themselves into drafting a certain position in the first round. Plenty of scenarios I see where WR isn't the choice in the first round. Especially true if we're moving on from somebody like Peters, which would open up decent sized hole in our secondary. Corner's going to be a hot topic this offseason also.

As we've discussed all offseason, much of these decisions will live or die with what happens with Lamar's deal. A franchise tag is quite limiting, and so I don't see them overhauling a WR room with that cap $ out there.
no you're right, we won't pigeon-hole ourselves into drafting a certain position in the first round, but it is bpa, but it's not true best player available. Certain positions will have higher priority and I suspect a CB to replace Marcus Peters could also be one of the positions we could be looking to draft.

I don't see them franchising Lamar. I believe he is extended this offseason and it will be a priority so we can extend Roquan Smith. Once that is done I suspect they will try and sign a #2 WR.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
How you call him a thug though man. Cmon

Son is a clown. Won't entertain him any further.

All he had to say was that he did not like it and Lamar shouldn't do it.

Calling him a thug? Fam

JAAM

Hall of Famer
LMAO wtf does this have to do with anything considering Lamar is an ugly MF
Wtf does Lamar's appearance have to do with anything

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
So basically, just pull a KD and post from his burner account, and pray nobody notices.

Me personally, if I had that kind of money, I'd justify talking more shit, not less. I can buy my way out of pretty much anything, and peoples perceptions of me won't materially alter my bank account anyway.

Yeah because you’re an insufferable asshole lmao

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
1) I’m not making millions of dollars or asking for 250-300 million

2) I’m very anonymous on this forum whereas Lamar is very out there considering he posted from his verified twitter

3) No one in the public even really pays attention or even knows about this site
just a comment on the 1st statement. We don't really know how much Lamar has asked for, nor do we know if he is asking for a fully guaranteed comment. This is just an assumption.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
just a comment on the 1st statement. We don't really know how much Lamar has asked for, nor do we know if he is asking for a fully guaranteed comment. This is just an assumption.

Lmaooo just disregard the rest of it because I “don’t have the full details”. You guys are hilarious

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Hilarious how you guys defend Lamar no matter what. I have a little experiment for you guys today. Try saying exactly what he said on twitter to a customer or a business partner and see how it goes for ya. Report your results back here after you’re fired.
Fuck that customer, fuck the bosses, fuck the company.

My work and character speaks for itself, I will kiss no man’s ass nor will I hold back/mince words when it doesn’t benefit everyone, nor will I betray anyone to get ahead, and my work is not gonna tell me how to act in my own life.

Now a man of Lamar’s stature, same goes for him times a million, because Lamar’s work and character can never be called into question, telling some nerd to eat a dick doesn’t change that.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor

My work and character speaks for itself, I will kiss no man’s ass nor will I hold back/mince words when it doesn’t benefit everyone, nor will I betray anyone to get ahead, and my work is not gonna tell me how to act in my own life.

Now a man of Lamar’s stature, same goes for him times a million, because Lamar’s work and character can never be called into question, telling some nerd to eat a dick doesn’t change that.

Ok father

Deebo813

Hall of Famer

AMEN!!!!!!!!!

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Not for anything I’ve never seen a bigger controversial call talked about so little
I never knew about that ruling until yesterday. Thought it had to be both feet body or butt. Since when does side of the leg count. Not going to harp on that though because the defense just folded with a great opportunity to establish itself as a competent unit.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I never knew about that ruling until yesterday. Thought it had to be both feet body or butt. Since when does side of the leg count. Not going to harp on that though because the defense just folded with a great opportunity to establish itself as a competent unit.
Yeah I'm not going to harp either. Can't believe we let a second year TLaw make that huge pass and then run up and call a play that was the TD pass. They didn't even spike it. Wasn't hard for him to get the play call out lol.