• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 DB Thread

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

Looking him up it seems like he could be genuinely good. He has real, on field athleticism, and is pretty versatile. Could use a bit more muscle and to be a bit more physical, but I'd happily take him if he's there in the third.

I’m sold. This is Harbaugh’s target for the 3rd round for sure. We all know he gets his 1 Michigan player every year.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I’m sold. This is Harbaugh’s target for the 3rd round for sure. We all know he gets his 1 Michigan player every year.

would not mind it at all if this was our 3rd rounder
think there'll be someone higher on my board probably and dont love the play-strength but the movement skills and general mirror ability of Turner are awesome and would have no problems if this is our guy in R3 (if he gets there... guys that run that fast at any position generally don't last long)

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I just got that feeling that Banks will go before JPJ despite the media definitely not seeing that way. I think teams are not gonna love JPJ's tape and athleticism more than Banks' tape and athleticsim