• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 QB Thread

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Richardson and Stroud came out strong throwing

Stroud is my QB1.

Bryce probably didn’t want to throw cause he Gon look tiny next to all the other QBs. Him running up to throw with all these big dudes woulda just made him look hella small. Imagine if the order was AR, Bryce, CJ. lol.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Stroud is my QB1.

Bryce probably didn’t want to throw cause he Gon look tiny next to all the other QBs. I imagine him running up to throw with all these big dudes woulda just made him look hella small. Imagine if the order was AR, Bryce, CJ. lol.
Stroud is my number 1 too. I'd probably have AR ahead of BY too. I don't trust his body at the next level

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Stroud is my number 1 too. I'd probably have AR ahead of BY too. I don't trust his body at the next level

I feel the same.

1. Stroud
2. AR-15 (his upside just lifts him over Bryce)
3. Bryce
4. Who cares. They all backups

Simba

Staff Member
There are a lot of questions on the tape, but by all accounts, it sounds like Richardson is nailing his pre-draft process so far. There had been some reports lately that you should take the bets on him going top 15 and that seems increasingly likely now

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
There are a lot of questions on the tape, but by all accounts, it sounds like Richardson is nailing his pre-draft process so far. There had been some reports lately that you should take the bets on him going top 15 and that seems increasingly likely now
Richardson displayed a howitzer that's for sure. Let's say there is no trades I would bet on him going top 10. He's not getting past both Atl and Carolina.

By some of everybodies talk Levis must not of backed his talk up lol. Hell he had to transfer out of Penn St just to start. The only sure fire 1sts are Young, Stroud and Richardson.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Richardson displayed a howitzer that's for sure. Let's say there is no trades I would bet on him going top 10. He's not getting past both Atl and Carolina.

By some of everybodies talk Levis must not of backed his talk up lol. Hell he had to transfer out of Penn St just to start. The only sure fire 1sts are Young, Stroud and Richardson.
no, he's not good but he'll go in the 1st

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
He's honestly probably the safest pick in the draft. Not perfect by any stretch, but you could definitely build a winning team around him. Weirdly enough he actually reminds me a bit of Flacco.
very raw and flacco esque

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Do not see it with Will Levis at all tbh...
It feels like he's a worse version of Anthony Richardson. More experienced but just as bad mechanics, less athletic, and smaller. Honestly, Levis isn't without potential, but shouldn't go in the top twenty. He'd be good in second round for someone like the Texans or Panthers if they miss out on the QB they want in the first.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
It feels like he's a worse version of Anthony Richardson. More experienced but just as bad mechanics, less athletic, and smaller. Honestly, Levis isn't without potential, but shouldn't go in the top twenty. He'd be good in second round for someone like the Texans or Panthers if they miss out on the QB they want in the first.

he looks the part until the ball gets snapped...

he's got a quicker release than sam howell (who i thought was way underdrafted last year) - but other than that i dont see a reason why Levis is a better prospect than Howell was last year...

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I really hope we have been studying this class of quarterbacks. All the free agent QBs are getting signed, we are running out of options quick. Who does everyone like as a replacement for Lamar if he signs elsewhere?

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
I really hope we have been studying this class of quarterbacks. All the free agent QBs are getting signed, we are running out of options quick. Who does everyone like as a replacement for Lamar if he signs elsewhere?
McKee. Get him in the later rounds