• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Steelers

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not worried about Suggs whatsoever. It’s gonna take a broken neck to keep him out of the game

If Suggs is hurt then he'll just chase after Ben with Biscotti's golf cart. NBD

fc7c6753046f778deafde0a5915d0330756272969.png

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Lately it seems like the Steelers really can't develop DBs. Granted, some of that could be on their DC's scheme, but they really should look for a new DB coach.

Brown should have another big game since Burns is the only member of that secondary that can run with him, and Brown's route running can get separation from Burns. Plus Snead and Andrews should be able to work the inside of that defense fairly well. And if they double cover Brown, that could just let Crabtree have a nice game. It feels so damn good actually having a number of good weapons.
The saddest part about this? Tomlin used to be a DBs coach. It's almost like our special teams being trash every season (we usually top 5 BITCHES) despite Harbs's background as a special teams coach.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The saddest part about this? Tomlin used to be a DBs coach. It's almost like our special teams being trash every season (we usually top 5 BITCHES) despite Harbs's background as a special teams coach.
Special teams trash every season....what have you been watching

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Lol, that's what he's saying, just not precise enough.
I think he meant it would be like that if our ST are trash with HC background in ST, like Pittsburgh secondary is with their coach being a former secondary coach

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

Lol, that's what he's saying, just not precise enough.
I think he meant it would be like that if our ST are trash with HC background in ST, like Pittsburgh secondary is with their coach being a former secondary coach

He said we usually are top 5 in STs. He's saying it's almost like if our special teams were trash.

Thanks guys. I meant to say "it's almost like if our special teams being trash every season." Should've clarified, but you guys got the point.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
He hasn't done much, yet. I think he's the least of my worries out of all the potential threats that could pop off at any given moment.
True, I just worry about him being forgotten about, in a way, and he seems like he can make most out of that situation with some of the catches I've seen him make.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
True, I just worry about him being forgotten about, in a way, and he seems like he can make most out of that situation with some of the catches I've seen him make.
And this is a very legitimate worry- with Juju Smith Schuster and Antonio Brown clearly garnering the majority of the attention, is it possible that Washington slips behind the scenes and makes the Ravens pay? I mean, any given week. Calvin Ridley was pretty quiet until that Saints game.

Washington absolutely could explode without any warning.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Yea I think we lose a tight one and this is going to hurt. If Jimmy was playing and Mosley, Pierce and Suggs were 100% then I think we win, but I think the defense is going to have a lot of trouble slowing down the passing game especially when the Steelers O-line can commit any number of holds and not get called.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Suggs returned to practice. Only Averett and Henry not practicing.