• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Vs. Saints

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Respecting a player for another team does not make you a fan of that team. Appreciate greatness around the NFL regardless of what team a player plays for.

Don't mind some of us. If you see some of the horse shit being slung around here you'd understand as with most fan bases, some are just delusional.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Who cares Saints fan . The Ravens will win
pqoYJhu.gif

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Don't mind some of us. If you see some of the horse shit being slung around here you'd understand as with most fan bases, some are just delusional.
Oh piss off! Now stop what you're doing and kiss the ground at Flacco's feet or else you're not a real fan!

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Just a thought, but I admit I am not a film study guy. Is it possible that we changed up some things against the Titans after the Browns game did not go our way. If we did make a change on both sides of the ball, did they allow us to whoop up on the Titans and may allow us to beat the Saints. Again, this is just a thought, maybe we didn't change anything and just happened to catch the Titans on a bad day for them. The score of 21 to 0 does not even reflect accurately on how bad we beat up on them. We were driving at the end of the first half when a pass went off the hands of our receiver and was intercepted. We were also in field goal range when we just ran it down at the end. We left some points on the field, but it was a first class butt whooping.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
We need to have a great game plan against the Saints and execute it to perfection. That is the one way I see us getting a W. The Saints are coming off a bye and are fully rested and prepared to handle whatever the Ravens can throw at them in terms of adjustments. Payton and Brees are two of the very best in the game so we'll see how we respond. Moreover, Brees has every incentive to win because by doing so he'll become the 3rd QB in history to win against every NFL team. The Ravens have eluded him so its his big chance. I am afraid of this game to put it mildly but am somewhat hopeful that we'll be able to overcome them.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
“ after not allwoing any tds 2nd half,ravens allow 2 alone in the 3rd q”.....

“ after having 11 sacks vs the titans last week, ravens end the game with only 1”

ALI624

Pro Bowler
If anyone is interested Flacco is going to be on Golic & Wingo at 7:30am est.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Respecting a player for another team does not make you a fan of that team. Appreciate greatness around the NFL regardless of what team a player plays for.
no it doesn’t but your over the top “ bank on that “ comment , parroting my statement , tells me you must slurp the Saints .

Oh a member since 10/8 . Yeah you are a Saints fan troll

David Rockefeller

Practice Squad
no it doesn’t but your over the top “ bank on that “ comment , parroting my statement , tells me you must slurp the Saints .

Oh a member since 10/8 . Yeah you are a Saints fan troll
I don't get into a back and forth with someone like you. You are likely just thrilled anyone bothered to acknowledge a simpleton like you.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm chalking this up as a loss. Whenever the Ravens have a chance to take control of the division AND WE WILL... we fuck it up. The Bengals are playing the Chiefs on MNF. Bengals + primetime + competent competition = L. Steelers are on bye and who cares what the Browns are doing.
We are the let down kings of the NFL my friend. The let down fucking kings.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
We are the let down kings of the NFL my friend. The let down fucking kings.

Yup. Just so many factors going into this. The only hope I have is that it's a home game, but everything else about this says disappointment. We RARELY have strung together great performances consecutively under Harbaugh. This 2nd half record is going to be broken at some point and in what's most likely Brees last game against us, we're the one team he hasn't beaten. I very much think we CAN win, but just don't think we will.