• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 WR Thread

D3VKC_sUcAANVHZ.jpeg

No questions to his game imo. My #1 wr considering everything. Seems like the hungry type that wants greatness too

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Been watching some marquise brown tape, and the idea of him with the ravens is starting to appeal to me. His size is a massive concern but man his burners are real, his routes were very basic in college, lots of posts, lots of in breaking routes underneath a go route to his inside which clears out the defense for him, so I would definitely like to see him refine his route tree in the nfl, and I also need to see him bulk up because man does he go down easy and in dramatic fashion when someone makes contact.

But yeah I do believe he can do things like slants and drags at the next level and take them to the house which is great for us, the problem is can he do that against a loaded box? I feel we need a guy who can really dominate outside and be physical inside, so while I think he can dominate outside, I don’t know if he would be well rounded enough for this offense unless he’s able to bulk up considerably.

But the thought of lamar extending plays like he was doing vs the chargers in the fourth and brown adlibbing to catch a deep tossup is intriguing as hell, damn the accuracy just let lamar fling it and brown run underneath it

Yea idk how ravens compared Dk T.O. ...T.O is my all time fav wr and without being bais, dk not even close in any way. T.O was known for kinda being a work out warrior so thats what im guessing Ravens see in DK
They could compare DK to Jerry Rice if they wanted to ... it doesn’t matter. He likely won’t be there at 22 (even if we select at 22 which I will virtually guarantee we won’t). The chances of us drafting him are less than slim.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
They could compare DK to Jerry Rice if they wanted to ... it doesn’t matter. He likely won’t be there at 22 (even if we select at 22 which I will virtually guarantee we won’t). The chances of us drafting him are less than slim.
And I’m glad that’s the case. He’s far from my #1 and the injuries knock him down even more

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
"The Baltimore Ravens also rank him highly, and word from the Stanford pro day is that the team hopes to come away with two receivers by the time the third round is completed."

http://draftanalyst.com/pro-day-report-–-stanford

So the plan is to double dip before the end of round 3? I can get behind this. Now I just have to hope they've learned how to scout wrs properly lol
Decosta did apparently say that he thinks we haven't taken enough chances on Wrs.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I’d love it if the ravens saw JJAW as a first round pick, I think he’s got a chance to end up the top of this class in terms of nfl production, and he’s probably the best fit. Him and harmon to me do best what we need most, they will win outside 1v1 when the box is stacked and make an easy target for lamar.

JJAW has been creeping up in my head to harmon level, he might be my favorite by the time the draft rolls around

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
"The Baltimore Ravens also rank him highly, and word from the Stanford pro day is that the team hopes to come away with two receivers by the time the third round is completed."

http://draftanalyst.com/pro-day-report-–-stanford

So the plan is to double dip before the end of round 3? I can get behind this. Now I just have to hope they've learned how to scout wrs properly lol
Within the first three rounds I'm certainly hoping we grab an iOL that we can start day one.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
i know he isnt talked about much but i think hunter refernow is better than most these wrs that are mentioned alot..can easily be a top slot guy in nfl depending on his team

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
i know he isnt talked about much but i think hunter refernow is better than most these wrs that are mentioned alot..can easily be a top slot guy in nfl depending on his team

He gets a lot of grief cuz he has tiny hands but he gets open and catches the ball. That should really be the point.