1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest, thanks for stopping by. Be sure to sign up if you haven't already done so!
    Dismiss Notice

2019 WR Thread

Discussion in '2019 NFL Draft' started by rossihunter2, Dec 5, 2018.

1. JoeyFlex5

JoeyFlex5 Ravens Ring of Honor

I see round 3 tape and that’s the grade I’m giving him, a round 3 comp is basically a fourth, so even that might be a little low.

2. JoeyFlex5

JoeyFlex5 Ravens Ring of Honor

i just don’t think it’s a worry, maybe a little but the dude can still catch deep even without speed, just run double moves instead of regular fades with him, I’m sure he can sell those to get separation

3. Jacquouille

Jacquouille Ravens Ring of Honor Supporter

Round 3 tape but Round 6 testing, so that's going to push him. End of round 3 feels safe especially given the depth of this class.

4. Davesta

Davesta Veteran

• Like Like x 1
  5. cdp

cdp Pro Bowler

A WR coach with his résumé will help us in the draft. Hortiz was there aswell.
    olemiss pro day.JPG

6. Davesta

Davesta Veteran

Stop looking at DK. AJ is the one lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. UPennChem

UPennChem Practice Squad

Mark my words, pick 32 will be Deebo Samuel.

8. You know....im starting to appreciate what Nkeal Harry does really well. Hes a man amomgst boys in a sense and he moves better than youd expect for a big reciever. He honestly fits our offense. I just dont like him at 22. Id also like to see him be more physical as a blocker like Hakeem Butler is

9. I think AJ Brown is the safest bet of all the recievers. He will be productive in the league. He gets open, catches the ball, and gets yac

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. RaineV1

RaineV1 Pro Bowler

He really is the perfect wr to pair with Brady. Teams are going to regret letting that happen.

11. RavensMania

RavensMania Staff Member Moderator

One thing I can guarantee. The Pats will not be picking at 32

12. Davesta

Davesta Veteran

Agreed. They’re picking at 22.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. All_black_everything

All_black_everything Practice Squad

Why is nobody here talking about Stanley Morgan Jr? Dude is extremely underrated! Well rounded prospect. Anybody else have an opinion on him??

14. Jacquouille

Well rounded but very average as an athlete. Not explosive in and out of his cuts. I don't hate his game, not at all, but I feel like he's a Day 3 player and a really good one.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. All_black_everything

All_black_everything Practice Squad

Agreed on everything you wrote. He's an experienced route runner and his athleticism is definetly good enough imo plus is a great prospect for a day 3 pick. I think he can contribute on the outside at the Z and grow into the position.
    He'd be a great addition as even a fifth round selection. Of course, in my mind he'd be the second addition to the wideout room via the draft.

16. cdp

cdp Pro Bowler

DK Metcalf and Hollywood Brown are on top 30 visit. This allows the ravens to check their medical status and some other stuff. I do wonder what the context of foreal is about haha...
    [​IMG]

17. Edgar

Edgar Pro Bowler

Yeah, I guess you could take that a number of ways,huh? I think we will take him at 22 if there.

18. Deebo813

Deebo813 Ravens Ring of Honor

Man i hope not wtf.. dont say that. Thats the patriots pick

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Jacquouille

I feel like people don't appreciate Terry McLaurin enough on this forum. He's one of my favourite receivers in this class, with a great blend of athleticism, pro readiness (which is weird when you're a WR and your coach was Urban Meyer) and work ethic.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Davesta

Davesta Veteran

I think he’s talked about enough amongst the fans. I haven’t heard anyone who wouldn’t be excited if he was 1 of our 3rd round picks