• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 WR Thread

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Keenan Doss at the senior bowl is putting in work. 6”3 small school WR from UC Davis.
I like what I see. Could be a steal in the 4th-5th round.

Looks like a natural catcher, and everyone that knows me knows that’s what catches my eye lol. Dudes who can see the ball into their possession from any angle, speed, or coverage and adjust their body to make the catch, are my favorite kinds of receivers. It’s why I liked Anthony miller and Michael Thomas so much, I can even deal with occasional concentration drops if they are one of these types.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Looks like a natural catcher, and everyone that knows me knows that’s what catches my eye lol. Dudes who can see the ball into their possession from any angle, speed, or coverage and adjust their body to make the catch, are my favorite kinds of receivers. It’s why I liked Anthony miller and Michael Thomas so much, I can even deal with occasional concentration drops if they are one of these types.

he's got some similarities to cooper kupp too

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Deebo Samuel is my #1 WR in this draft and I would not complain if we took him in the first round.

I think this WR class isn't very good outside of the first 4 or 5 prospects. Sure hands, smooth ass routes, explosive athlete, high football IQ and ability to adjust. There's a lot to like

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Deebo Samuel is my #1 WR in this draft and I would not complain if we took him in the first round.

I think this WR class isn't very good outside of the first 4 or 5 prospects. Sure hands, smooth ass routes, explosive athlete, high football IQ and ability to adjust. There's a lot to like
I had him as my #1 for most of the season and felt prettt lonely. I'm glad someone backs me up.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor

I've been pushing for Deebo for awhile. He's amazing and would be such a perfect fit for our offense. If we don't go with Ford then we need to try to grab one of those two or one of the better edge rushers.

If we don´t get one good short-mid route runner earlier I´d love Corey Davis on day 3 or as UDFA. Super underrated and used horribly in the Shrine game. On the other hand not in love with what Isabella showed in practice: waaaay too much wasted motion and too many useless steps to get 5-10 yards away from the LOS. Pretty sure you can coach that sheet outta him but not touching him until mid-late day 3, too.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Deebo Samuel, WR, South Carolina: He was fantastic all week. He's physical, well put together and runs good routes. Receivers get grabbed a ton out here at Senior Bowl practices. The corners are really grabby -- things that are going to be penalties at the next level. Not only did he play through it, but a lot of times he worked himself wide open through his physicality inside the route and route acumen. He was smart in terms of how he got out of his brakes, and he caught everything that was thrown his way. I talked to a couple of teams that were really excited about what he did in the first two days here and there's no way they're not going to like what they saw today. -- Lance Zierlein
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...tebook-day-3-deebo-samuel-caps-off-great-week

The Ravens need a WR like this so badly.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
If we don´t get one good short-mid route runner earlier I´d love Corey Davis on day 3 or as UDFA. Super underrated and used horribly in the Shrine game. On the other hand not in love with what Isabella showed in practice: waaaay too much wasted motion and too many useless steps to get 5-10 yards away from the LOS. Pretty sure you can coach that sheet outta him but not touching him until mid-late day 3, too.

Don’t know anything about THIS Corey Davis lol

But 100% agree on isabella

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I probably would complain about a WR in 1st as there are already 3 receivers who play to Lamars strengths and there are 2 picks from last year that should probably give a 2nd year to.

Meanwhile interior OLine is a mess, S is a pressing need, and still hunting for that edge rusher (though maybe Williams and Bowser step up who knows). Also possibility of great DLine player falling and all those positions are more valuable anyway.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
The only player I want at wr at 22 is Deebo Samuel. Honestly think that kid could be a 100 receptions 1200 yards 8 touchdown kinda guy if he went somewhere like Pittsburgh.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
The only player I want at wr at 22 is Deebo Samuel. Honestly think that kid could be a 100 receptions 1200 yards 8 touchdown kinda guy if he went somewhere like Pittsburgh.
He's not the only one but he's up there among the best options.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Hunter refernow is nice.. been liking him since forever. Probably gets drafted by pats and become the next edelman

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
If Deebo Samuel is there at 22, can’t really think of a better pick, right? Like I can very much see him being available and I can’t imagine there would be another player at 22 even close to his caliber

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
If Deebo Samuel is there at 22, can’t really think of a better pick, right? Like I can very much see him being available and I can’t imagine there would be another player at 22 even close to his caliber
What are the chances Steelers leave him on the board?