• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

regz1997

Practice Squad
Well, Joejuan Williams improved his 40 time to 4.55 at his pro day. In my opinion, he's easily the best player on the board, but it's most definitely not at a position of need. I now have a pretty deep secondary with plenty of talent.

Safeties: Tashaun Gipson, Darnell Savage, Jr., and Ronnie Harrison

Corners: Jalen Ramsey, A.J. Bouye, D.J. Hayden, and now the 6'4 4.55 speed Joejuan Williams.

Feels like a solid unit, but I'm still pissed that @Lost_In_Translation took my dude right before me.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well, Joejuan Williams improved his 40 time to 4.55 at his pro day. In my opinion, he's easily the best player on the board, but it's most definitely not at a position of need. I now have a pretty deep secondary with plenty of talent.

Safeties: Tashaun Gipson, Darnell Savage, Jr., and Ronnie Harrison

Corners: Jalen Ramsey, A.J. Bouye, D.J. Hayden, and now the 6'4 4.55 speed Joejuan Williams.

Feels like a solid unit, but I'm still pissed that @Lost_In_Translation took my dude right before me.
It does suck to have your guy to shortly before you pick. Happened to me as well. Only four more picks so hopefully I don’t lose one of my top two guys. It’ll suck.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I missed out while attempting to trade up for T.J. Hockenson and Irv Smith Jr., whom are easily to fall for as TE prospects. I did the same unsuccessfully for Jace Sternberger. That being said, the only reason I wasn't heartbroken to the fullest extent was because I've been holding onto Kahale Warring in the pocket. I don't know when he goes in real life. The statistical production wasn't really there, but the Aztecs were most certainly a rush-first team, with their leading passer putting up 1,651 passing yards and their running game eclipsing that mark with over 2,000.

As far as traits go, to me, Warring legitimately looks like a prospect with starting talent, which is strange to say considering that he was a water-polo player before college. He looks like a Y-TE that can move into the slot, his route running and feels for soft spots in coverage are well above what I expected given the limited experience, and his physical profile is also impressive. At 6'5 and 252 lbs, he ran a 4.67, put up a respectable 19 reps, jumped 36.5'' and had a broad jump of over 10 feet. I have been wrong about TEs before though. But I am quietly hopeful that Warring pans out.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
BR-Retired.jpg