• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Judons been playing the best ball of his career, but he has very low lows and they come frequently, and his age is a concern as well, he’s 29, yannick is 25, one is heading towards the downslide and the other isn’t in their physical prime yet
agree and a big reason why I want to keep Yannick Ngakoue.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Give Yannick a full off-season at the Castle and he’s getting double digit sacks next year.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Judon does well against bad teams, and bad against solid teams. He is frequently penalized for bonehead decisions and his mistakes are costly at times. While I don't think Yannick is the answer as far as being number one pass rusher for us, I would rather let Judon go and get someone else with potential.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Judon does well against bad teams, and bad against solid teams. He is frequently penalized for bonehead decisions and his mistakes are costly at times. While I don't think Yannick is the answer as far as being number one pass rusher for us, I would rather let Judon go and get someone else with potential.
I absolutely agree, but feel Yannick could be better with a full year under his belt. He could be a 10-12 sack Edge Rusher for us.. That along with his pressures would be very good for this team. I'd like to sign Ngakoue and Bowser and let Judon walk.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I absolutely agree, but feel Yannick could be better with a full year under his belt. He could be a 10-12 sack Edge Rusher for us.. That along with his pressures would be very good for this team. I'd like to sign Ngakoue and Bowser and let Judon walk.

Bowser is a keeper for me. Home grown talented pass rusher/coverage LB. I hope we don’t make the same mistake with him as we did with Za’Darius and to a lesser extent an in-his-prime McPhee

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bowser is a keeper for me. Home grown talented pass rusher/coverage LB. I hope we don’t make the same mistake with him as we did with Za’Darius and to a lesser extent an in-his-prime McPhee
The thing with bowser is he's probably not as valuable to other team as he is to us. Nobody drops their edge rusher as much in coverage as we do. His skillset fits perfectly Wink's scheme. That also why I think Judon and Ngakoue will get more $$$.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The thing with bowser is he's probably not as valuable to other team as he is to us. Nobody drops their edge rusher as much in coverage as we do. His skillset fits perfectly Wink's scheme. That also why I think Judon and Ngakoue will get more $$$.
I agree, both Judon and Ngakoue will get more due to their skillset.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor

Do you think he'd be a much better fit with 4-3 teams? Those teams may come calling

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Don't think for one second that I forgot about this b-i-t-c-h either. I remember him saying you can't win a playoff game with Lamar. Look at him crying.......

He's so mad.

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor
upload_2021-1-10_16-36-42.jpeg

Butler can suck on a fat one

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
so did @Truth and that's why he took him in the 1st round of the FM.
I wish. He somehow fell into the 3rd round. I didn't start scouting him until then, and I admittedly only noticed him because I was watching DeAndre Washington. I did everything I could to move up for him. I couldn't believe his talent on tape. I ended up strongly recommending him to @Lost_In_The_Sauce and @regz1997, whom was also extremely high on him. The latter eventually took him. I did end up drafting Lamar Jackson in the 1st the next year.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I wish. He somehow fell into the 3rd round. I didn't start scouting him until then, and I admittedly only noticed him because I was watching DeAndre Washington. I did everything I could to move up for him. I couldn't believe his talent on tape. I ended up strongly recommending him to @Lost_In_The_Sauce and @regz1997, whom was also extremely high on him. The latter eventually took him. I did end up drafting Lamar Jackson in the 1st the next year.
hmmm, guess I remembered that wrong. Must be that age creeping in. Oh well...

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Divisional Round schedule has been released.

- If the Steelers win, we play KC at 3:05pm next Sunday.
- If the Browns win, we play BUF at 8:15pm Saturday Night.
I think we match up better with the Bills but either way it's gonna be rough.

Last edited: