• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Head Coaching Candidates

GG.exe

Practice Squad
Is Eric DeCosta the next GM for sure?

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
If we’re moving on from John then this is how we would do it. Parlay him into picks. We should learn the truth soon enough.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
According to this article, the Broncos are after Harbs and apparently our asking about price is two - first round draft picks. I would take it

https://247sports.com/nfl/denver-broncos/Article/John-Harbaugh-Broncos-trade-127058347/
They are always late with this stuff, reporting couple days old news.

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet
While, the #Packers and #Browns do a wide-ranging search, the #Broncos’ is much smaller: Mike Munchak, Brian Flores, Vic Fangio. That’s it as of now. Mike Shanahan and still-#Ravens coach John Harbaugh are not on the radar.

9:26 AM - 1 Jan 2019

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I think I would REALLY take it if they had 2 - 1st round picks to give for THIS years draft. Not one first round pick a year

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Next yrs draft is supposed to be historic for WRs. To be able to have a chance at a high pick in 2020 would be great.
I would much rather have first round picks in separate drafts than one draft because one draft could be weak and you don’t get to cover your areas of weaknesses as much. If we had a high pick this year and another first next that would be franchise-changing. That would mean two first round picks in back to back years actually for three years lol