• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Chiefs

Who will start on Sunday?

• Joe Flacco

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Lamar Jackson

Votes: 37 80.4%

• Total voters
Good to see that Hurst is back and he could get the start at LG. If so I think we’ll finally have our best possible oline on the field. Critical that Humph plays and is at least close to 100%. We’re going to need our secondary to be on top of their game in this one.

I expect when the game gets out of hand they'll have to bring in Flacco to get back to the passing game.
There’s only one way this gets out of hand and that’s if we turn the ball over multiple times. That’s possible but if that happens I fail to see the wisdom in putting in an immobile QB on the mend in a lost cause when the D can pin its ears back.

In the past few weeks our offense has run the ball at will when our opponent knew damn well it was coming. I don’t see that changing. KC Rush D may be ranked slightly higher than our previous opponents but that stat is aided by the fact that teams have gotten into shoot outs (which is why your Pass D is dead last). We won’t fall into that trap. We’re going to grind this game to a crawl.